Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat?

Grandma and Poppa came over last night for dinner and a little trick or treat fun. I made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. After our treats, I served homemade warm apple crisp with vanilla whipped cream. YUMMY!

The kiddos went to about 10 houses to show off their wears and collect the goods. We we in good company with a pirate and tinker bell! Tinker Bell kept taking off pieces of her costume as we traveled. Our Pirate was very gracious for his treats and collected more than one treat at each home because he was so polite. He was proud of the extra treats and I was proud of his graciousness! Tinker Bell, being 22 months old, didn't quite get the whole thing but I think she had fun. At least she had fun shedding parts of her costume and chasing the kitty that was following us.

We were blessed with a beautiful evening for the festivities. No winter or rain coats needed this year. I hope your families had a wonderful night.

No comments: