My name is Rebecca, I am a christian, a wife of ten years, a SAHM of two beautiful "seouls" born in Korea and a companion to Bailey (our nine year old yellow lab) and Dixie (our 5 year old black lab). I try to put first things first. If you want to see me, stop by. If you want to see my house, you will have to make an appointment!
Why Lyle, Lyle Crocodile?
Lyle, Lyle Crocodile, by author Bernard Waber, was my FAVORITE story growing up. In addition to "The Joke Book", I used to ask my dad to read it over and over again! It brings back such fond, happy memories. And, in a world where the news is reeling with murder, abductions, war etc. I want my blog to be a positive endeavor.
Thanks for reading and come by often.
A joke from "The Joke Book": Who's bigger? Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger's Baby? Mr. Bigger's baby of course, he is a little Bigger!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment